RE: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation

When there is a void, it will be filled.  Our Internet is not as much
about domain name ownership as it is about power plays and politics.
However it is quite clear at this point that it is really about
Information circulation and education.

In reading our lists of people, I was so happy to see such diversity.

We have an opportunity here ladies to create a beautiful thing.
For sure it is the stockpiling and lists that make money circulate, but it
also is causing a great deal of knowledge to flow where it had not before.
When I coached girls softball I always said "keep your I on the ball and
your mind on the goal of getting accross the bases"

It is time that we realize that we by our mere work others are learning.
The Internet is our tool to reach out and shed light where there was none
before. We are doing that by our work - the debates are great and get us
more knowledge by the day.

A man kneeling to Mecca or sitting in a pew need not preach to make a
difference.