Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation

Eric and all fellow members,

  To gain broad circulation requires real $$.  So when do you or bruce
plan to do some door knocking ect., in order to gather that $$?

  As that hooker in the Philippines long ago told me, money walks
and BS talks.

  You occasionally talk well.  But when it comes to the $$ your a
bit short...