Re: [atlarge-discuss] "acting panel" <---- Is a fantasy

Jeff Williams schrieb:

> Holger and all fellow members,
>
>   As Richard H. has already posted several days ago now, that poll
> was requested by a number of the members, and excepted by those
> members as well as many that did not participate. I was not among the
> participants in that poll of Joops.
>
>   More than 15% of the members participated in that poll
> acknowledging their desires.  Hence if I am wrong as you say
> Holger than a representative sample of the members are wrong
> as well.

I am sure you can easily prove this "representativeness".

As usual you dont know what you are talking about.

It was just a poll and it was very useful to get a snapshot of the
opinion of part of the memebership.
That was *not* a binding ballot.

You are trying to spin a yarn, as you did with most things you said on
this list.
Spokesman of INEgroup...
LOL

>  Do you really believe that could be possible or
> commensurate with good public policy?  I don't think so!
>
>   Work on it Holger!

You should sometimes take "Statistics 101" and, to be sure, "Reading
101".

greetings
Holger

--