Re: [atlarge-discuss] "acting panel" <---- Is a fantasy

Holger and all fellow members,

  The proof is all in the archives Holger.  All you need do is
look it up for yourself.

  However if such should come to a legal challenge, which I am
quite sure it will either civil or criminal or possible both.  The
archives will prove to be very useful.  Thankfully I Grep those
archives should the disappear or selectively be edited.  A
copy of course goes to the FBI for good measure as per
their request...

  So no Holger, you are the one that doesn't know what you are
talking about AGAIN...  Very sad...