Re: [atlarge-discuss] "acting panel" <---- Is a fantasy

Jeff Williams schrieb:

> Holger and all fellow members,
>
>   The proof is all in the archives Holger.  All you need do is
> look it up for yourself.

Proof of "representativeness" of the poll?

That is just plain lying on your part.

>   However if such should come to a legal challenge, which I am
> quite sure it will either civil or criminal or possible both.

LOL.
"Prozesshansel", "Lawsuit Larry".

>  The
> archives will prove to be very useful.  Thankfully I Grep those
> archives should the disappear or selectively be edited.  A
> copy of course goes to the FBI for good measure as per
> their request...

They requested a copy of the archives from you?
I am sure you can prove this connection as you could prove everything
else you said.
LOL.

>   So no Holger, you are the one that doesn't know what you are
> talking about AGAIN...  Very sad...

As usually you can't prove anything you said.
Same procedure...

btw., the german manager of INEgroup didnt try to reach me.
I am still waiting for that...

You are a sad delusional fool.

greetings
Holger