From: Joop Teernstra [mailto:terastra@terabytz.co.nz]
Sent: 23 April 2003 01:48
To: Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.; atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] power-sharing phobia

At 11:39 a.m. 23/04/2003, Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. wrote:
>Hello all, I have re-joined the at-large list, and hope to make a
>positive contribution.

Good to see you back, Ron.

I hope you will also post in the Forum, www.icannatlarge.com/forum/
where
I will  try to focus the members' activity.

I agree with your take on ICANN.
Self-organizing is our only hope.

In organizing our structure, we also have to avoid
single-points-of-failure, to insure our survival.

-joop-