RE: [atlarge-discuss] Mail to the Memebrship

Cost = $ 0.00 ; I would be willing to host such for free.

Abel

-----Original Message-----
From: bruce@barelyadequate.info [mailto:bruce@barelyadequate.info]
Sent: 23 April 2003 06:06
To: atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de
Subject: RE: [atlarge-discuss] Mail to the Memebrship

Jefsey Morfin wrote:

| I plan organizing in the coming weeks a service by which Members could

| subscribe for a very low rate (may be a few
| cents) so we would benefit from a stable authenticated
| list.

Rather than charge members for this service, I think it would be
preferrable to solicit donations for such a system from the membership.
I, for one, would be willing to contribute modestly!  What are you
looking at cost-wise in US dollars to set this up and keep it running?

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info