Re: [atlarge-discuss] Danny Younger lack of good memory? - was: Re: JW on transparency and openness

Jeff Williams schrieb:

> Danny and all former DNSO GA members,
>
> DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
>
> > Jeff, regarding your comment on the GA list:
> >
> > "We {INEGroup] as you know have been on record for some time
> > as  to transparency and openness as well that is equitable to any
> > and all Stakeholders/users or Interested parties as laid out in the
> > original MoU as well at the White Paper.  Hence you last suggestion
> > is well taken."
> >
> > If INEGroup is indeed a proponent of openness and transparency, then I
> > suppose we can all look forward to the publication of the INEGroup roster of
> > members.
>
>   Been done already Danny.  It is available to anyone. Always has been
> as you already know, and I have stated as spokesman for INEGroup
> on a number of occasions on this an other forums. All that is needed
> is an FOIA request to the FEC as you already know, to retrieve
> that data if you should so choose that method...  As far as posting
> the whole membership list to this or any other Mailing list forum, that is not
> possible as there are too many members to do that with without violating the
> list rules of this forum, and exceeds my E-Mail limit of 32k.

Maybe for you as a proven newbie the concept of a "hyperlink" is
something totally new.
You could look it up, you know?

btw. you are a rude newbie, didnt somebody tell you soemthing about
netiquette?

greetings
Holger

--