Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: Anonymity, identity and authority

Sotiris, Stephen and all fellow members,

  I of course cannot speak of all interested Chinese individuals that
"Might" be interested in joining.  However I CAN and do speak for
some 11k+ that are INEGroup members whom joined INEGroup
a great risk to themselves.  Most speak english very well as do many
that live in China.  Their Anonymity is paramount to their safety and
the
safety of their families.