[atlarge-discuss] Re: @LARGE ELECTION: you response is urgent

Bruce & Joop,

In addition to these, the ' Icannatlarge Open Source Constitution ' was
Nominated and

 atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de; webmaster@pollingbooth.info;
webmaster@icannatlarge.com had been properly NOTICED.

(also see: icannatlatrge.com/forum/Third Panel Election, Nominations and
seconds )

I  have reservation with regards to the procedures recently exorcized. There
is no reason to suppress the Freedom of Speech, regardless if it is
transmitted through a Human 'Candidate' or 'Doctrine of Popular
Sovereignty'. Both are Candidates and deserve placement on said Election
Ballots.  The protection of human rights and freedoms based on the World
Constitutions and the laws, in accordance with the principles and norms of
International Law, guarantees these Rights.

The ratification of the Icannatlarge Open Source Constitution as a 'Doctrine
of Popular Sovereignty' is no different that the ratification of a Human
Candidate. This said ratification process has been engaged herein by the
Icannatlarge Community.

-

It has been nominated, and should be able to take its place among the
Candidates to be incorporated into the forthcoming Ballot.

James Khan