RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: @LARGE ELECTION: you response is urgent

My cat wants to be included, so

I nominate Kitty.

The mouse that just ran through my kitchen also wants to be included,
and since "Human" isn't a requirement,

I also nominate Mouse.

Oh heck, let's just nominate all the 129k "stakeholder" in INEG
while we're at it. Or just nominate "INEG" too.

Sheesh...get real.

Hugh