[atlarge-discuss] Errant and illegal private data transfer from Judyth was:Re: [atlarge-discuss] Chinese Translation assistance FYI Attn Stephen!

Judyth and all fellow members,

  I have never given anyone anyone else's E-Mail address ever
unless it is Law Enforcement.  So again you are spewing forth
just more of you simple silly nonsense.  And no, you were not
aware of this translation assistance organization Judyth, and
you also know that.  If you were, prove it!

  And again further more your so called apology below is
no such thing at all.  Which anyone with half a brain that
reads it would know almost immediately.  And still further
Judyth as I have publicly stated before and likely will
see a need to do again in that YOU Judyth endangered
every single member of this fledgling organization knowingly,
willingly and without consulting them in advance individually
by sending ALL of our personal and private information
to Eric, Bruce, and Jefsey via an unsecured method, YOU
Judyth will NEVER from me anyway, have any of your
discourse considered very seriously unless of until you make
the necessary legal steps to ensure no damage to ANY
member of this fledgling organization in the membership list
that you unwisely and insecurely transmitted without the
permission of each and every member to other members,
and god knows whom else breaking your so called PLEDGE.

  Thankfully the US has an anti-spam bill pending that will
be retroactive and in that the US has resaprocity with Canada
such federal statutes will therefore apply.  Also tahnkfully
our staff here at INEGroup is tracking any and all spam
that is associated with your errant membership list transfer
and will be sending that data to the proper legal authorities
in due time.