Re: [atlarge-discuss] a question for Candidate Thierry Amoussougbo

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:

At 05:35 07/05/03, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

I am quite certain Hugh Blair was not seconded.

I would thank everyone to abstain from such remarks. As much as to create confusion in disputing the organization of the election. This only makes things more complex to manage. I suppose it will also make their authors to lose some votes.

Every nominated person so far (except the list I just published) has been regularly nominauted twice or seconded.

Seconds are a matter of public record, and there is no public record of Hugh Blair's candidacy being seconded. He is forfeit at this point and his nomination cannot proceed. The nomination and seconding period ended some time ago.

Jefsey, if you want to challenge the facts, you will have to produce a link to the atlarge-discuss public record of Hugh Blair's nomination being econded within the proscribed nomination and seconding period. If you cannot produce such evidence, I would strongly caution you to stay out of partisanship one way or the other. So, I repeat, Hugh Blair's candidacy was NOT seconded and that is a matter of public record, I'm afraid.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos