Re: [atlarge-discuss] a question for Candidate Thierry Amoussougbo

At 05:35 07/05/03, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
I am quite certain Hugh Blair was not seconded.
I would thank everyone to abstain from such remarks. As much as to create confusion in disputing the organization of the election. This only makes things more complex to manage. I suppose it will also make their authors to lose some votes.

Every nominated person so far (except the list I just published) has been regularly nominauted twice or seconded. The dates of votes have been delayed to respect the voted terms of the election. I am organizing nothing. I only try to enact the decision or the spirit of the decisions taken by the Polling Committee.

Jfc

PS. We now have 12 Candidates and several more expected.