[atlarge-discuss] Voting Page updated (again!)

The previous update posted earlier tonight was done at work and uploaded
when I got home.  The latest update reflects changes in my Inbox this
evening!  I updated the nominee status on the Voting page. Here's the
current count:

Nominees who have accepted (12)

Nominees who have declined (22)

Nominees who have not updated their address (3)

Nominees who have not yet responded (33)

Two of those accepting have provided biographies.  I'll try and get them
posted tomorrow.  I'll e-mail the rest and request them.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info