[atlarge-discuss] No ligitamate nominee's to:Re: [atlarge-discuss] Voting page updated

Bruce and all fellow members,

 As I am a some other members have noted, there is no legitimate nomination
process yet approved by the members, http://EXECLUB.ORG/ has no
official relationship with ICANNATLARGE.ORG or the membership and
is a creature of Jefsey's own making, and none of the list of individuals
of which I was one, are nominees for any election process that has
yet to be determined and approved by the members vote.

  So what you have listed below Bruce is pure hogwash...