RE: [atlarge-discuss] Real world nominations

Dear all,

After carefull consideration, and looking somewhat into the near future as
in terms of time management, I have decided to honour the nomination I was
honoured to receive.

I will send a short cv at the start of the weekend and make that available
online at the same time.

Thanks

Abel