Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Auto-response for your message to atlarge@execlub.org

Sotiris and all fellow members,

  I got two of these auto responder messages as well and posted
the response to this very forum.  That was over a week ago now.

  It has been obvious from the beginning that Eric, Bruce and Jefsey
have been knee-jerking this whole mess under the false contention
that they are the only "Panel" members left.  Of course all of us here
know or should know that the Panel is no longer/defunct.  So perpetrating
this "Fraud" on the members is particularly disconcerting.