Micheal Sherrill

From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@terabytz.co.nz>
Date:  Sun, 18 May 2003 15:02:39 +1200

At 04:19 a.m. 18/05/2003, A/S Mauro D. Ríos wrote:
>If this (www.icannatlarge.com/voting.htm) it is the list that finally will
>take as official, please, to put the correct list, the current one is
> >>incorrect<<.

Thank you for pointing out the possible area's of weakness in the current
election process.
The list at www.icannatlarge.com/voting.html is NOT official. It is just my
own attempt to service this community with updates.
OFFICIAL will be the final list that will appear on the ballot, and for
which Jefsey, Bruce and Eric plus the watchdogs will assume responsibility.

For greater legitimacy, and in case the watchdogs will not validate the
seconding by Claude Thielet can those who wish to second any of the names
that appear below do so publicly here on this list?

>Andre Rebentisch (COM - EXECLUB)
>
>Daniel Tobias (COM - EXECLUB)
>David Goldstein (COM - EXECLUB)
>Gilbert Lumantao (COM - EXECLUB)
>
>Ivonne Valeria Muñoz Torres  (COM - EXECLUB)
>James Graham (COM - EXECLUB)
>James Voorhees (COM - EXECLUB)
>
>Joop Teernstra (COM - EXECLUB)
>
>William Jones (COM - EXECLUB)
>
>Curtis M Kularski (ORG - EXECLUB)
>Darryl (Dassa) Lynch (only here)
>
>Mauro D. Ríos (ORG - EXECLUB)
>Paustinus Siburian (ORG - EXECLUB)
>
>S. Maniam (ORG - EXECLUB)
>
>Bob Crawford (only here)
>
>Daniel Chirita (only here)
>
>Dominic Pinto (only here)
>
>Mark Poole (only here)
>
>Sebastian Klein (only here)

I confirm my nomination of  Gilbert Lumantao and second Andre Rebentish,
Mauro D. Rios, Daniel Tobias and Ivonne Valeria Muñoz Torres.

I challenge the presence of Bob Crawford.

-joop-