[atlarge-discuss] Re: you have missed the point (was RE: [ga] UDRP dead?...)

On 09:31 21/05/03, Karl Auerbach said:
As I look forward to internationalized domain names I see the rate of
typos increasing, thus multiplying the effects described above.
Dear Karl,
using wild card is as old as DNS. This is the basic of initial international access to Internet. The problem is not using the wild card, the problem is how it is used. As long as STD013 rules the DNS ... please reread the end of ICP-3 and think about helping http://dot-root.com :-) So many small things to do to improve DNS into DNS.2 ... Stop thinking as an IETF geek, think as a user ...
Have a look at http://uniname.org - just a working site right now. If you want to join...
Same: you did not respond about http://i-sector.org . If you want to be on the list before we invite Vint?
Take care. jfc