RE: [atlarge-discuss] A question for the candidates

Hi Jan:

At first, please excuse me, ... I miss your question.

Wow, your question have a lot of risks in the possible answers.

Ok, I was working in a discussion list as moderator, almost two years, the
forum was very impressive, many of the commentaries were very strong since
the debate always stayed clean and direct.

In many occasions, the course of the contributions turned aside and perdia
the interest of the involved people, having like consequence the lack of
approval and acceptance of interest.

One of my actions was exactly take a good one for the conversation,
proposing a strategy of discussion distributed in periods, or in other case,
creating small groups of interest that arrived at common interpretations and
later  making an official notice of conclusions.

I know very well that to arrive at common interpretations it entails a
complex process, the important thing is to maintain a mentality open so that
all the ideas are taken into account and it will be helpful to arrive at a
final proposal that satisfies to the majority.

The system that has come handling from polling votings seems to me that even
though via can be impersonal is one that avoid the personal rubbing between
the community, thus, maintaining this system would be one of my main
interests.

For me a good method to maintain one heals relation between the members of
the board and the members of the community @tlarge will be establishing a
forum where fundamentally when the priorities of work  are dictated and
canalized to specific groups.... in short, organization of our ideas.

I hope that this is an answer considered like sensible for that they voted,
in the personnel, this for my is to construct something for all, I hope all
the effort of the entirely community works.

Best regards,

Ivonne Munoz
ivonnemunoz@arachnis.net