Re: [atlarge-discuss] A question for the candidates

Ivonne and all fellow members,

  No thanks Yahoo groups are not all that accurate or definitive, but thanks
for the invite anyway.
BTW, are you this Ivonne Muņoz see:
http://www.womenboxingrecords.com/munoz.html
If so a a boxing fan and ex-amature boxer in the USMC myself,
when will you be taking on Ms Alli?
Or are you this Ivonne Muņoz see:
http://actualizacion.itesm.mx/web_boletin/info_tele3.html

    Pierre Abelard