Re: [atlarge-discuss] Fw: Hello World

Please find invitation to everyone near end of post.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Dierker" <eric@hi-tek.com>
To: <urgen@charter.net>
Cc: <atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 4:50 AM
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Fw: Hello World

----- quoted message drastically trimmed -----
> > Hello everyone,

> > Please, I appologize for the lengthy words.  I had an extra hour
before -snip-
> > I am deeply appreciative of the natural momentum people of
similar -snip-
> > Looking at this interest and its representation and the
circumstances -snip-
> > The group is in formulation of legitimacy.  Making the motions
that -snip-
> >      Thank you,
> >      Mark Poole
> >      domain name registree
> >      imperma.net

Wow, a response,

Hello,

Isn't that the point Eric?  I don't know you either, no matter how many
references you provide me.  The concern over 'legitimacy' of candidates is
only a projection of the group's own legitimacy issues.

You need to know whether I am real and that was what the request to proof
was about?  I didn't want to address that question first, I just wanted to
introduce how I think I am, not how the US Department of Motor Vehicles
does.

I've watched the activities of our ICANN neighborhood for a while now and do
feel I like you or what you tend to display as you.  That came with a lot of
posts as newgroups/lists have a way of feeding back on themselves to prevent
clear exchange.

I think you want to know why I like you or don't like some of the other
views I've seen.  There are no links to that built yet, sorry.

I have not posted a lot and will not be able to provide that necessary
volume for you to feel comfortable by Sunday or perhaps not even by the next
couple months even.  So I opted for one intuitive blast.

I will be here (on the frontier of cyber rights) whether this group crumbles
or solidifies provided I don't crumble or solidify first.

I also would like to see proposed some IRC options even though that tends to
begin to stress the world view of time as a blanket always being pulled off
by your significant other.  There would be more of these kinds of links then
(note alias 'urgen' to see my comments):

Please cut and paste long URL where appropriate.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=urgen+site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fcyber.law.harvard.edu&btnG=Google+Search

You may also whois imperma.net at Opensrs to see more Mark details if still
needed.  I'll even add a picture to the web page linked from the nominee
acceptance list.

- - - Invitation to Everyone - - -

Here is a link that will open into a java chat on IRC server irc.mircx.com
on channel #@Large after you provide a nickname.

http://chat.cjb.net/@Large/

You may use a non java IRC client if you desire.  "I" am there now but will
be also at work until this evening (US Pacific time) so therefor won't say
much until then.  I think if we hung out together the concerns over
legitimacy could be worked through much more quickly as that is what rapid
paced exchange tends to provide.  It may, however, not be any more inclusive
than this is.

      Thank you,

      Mark Poole
      domain name registree