[atlarge-discuss] Not a watchdog

Stephen Waters wrote:

> There used to be 2 non-Panel Watchdogs, Judyth and Jan, but I know
> Judyth resigned and Jan -- I can't remember. I think he resigned to run
> for office or something -- don't quote me on that.

Gadfly.  But not *THE* gadfly.

I *was* a watchdog for Joop's poll a while back.  I don't feel that I
accomplished a lot then, other than reviewing the questions
and independently verifying the vote counts, question by question.  (I
didn't have access to the original ballots.)

Judyth was sent Vittorio's members list, same as I was, but not because
of being a watchdog - she wasn't.