[atlarge-discuss] RE: "...There is room for both methods..." ??

I don't.  But those are the two *active* methods we have to use so far.  If
you would like to donate and maintain the infrastructure for a virtual 3D
meeting space, some of us will gladly use it!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info