[atlarge-discuss] ICANNATLARGE.ORG election status updated

As some of you may know, I was out of town at a conference last week, and
was back Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately for this effort (but essential to
continued employment!), the tasks I get *paid* to do had to come first!  I'm
just now getting caught up with my discretionary workload.

I just updated the home page with the election's current status, including a
link to the page with the candidates' statements, and updated the Voting
page with the final list of candidates, and nominees who declined.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info