[atlarge-discuss] Please make corrections (was: your slogan

At 04:33 a.m. 24/05/2003, J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin wrote:

Please make the following corrections to election_list.htm
Your mails were quite ambiguous. "hit the nomination button" has no meaning to me execpt that they hit the nomination status? From Danny's mail it seems that he understood it that way?

I have NOT nominated Bob Crawford.
There is nothing ambiguous about this. Please correct the false info or show where I nominated him.

Your nominations summary must reflect the truth before you send it to the voters.

Quite  the contrary.
Are the watchdogs not reading this list??
Watchdogs have to do with the vote. Polling Committee has with nominations.
Of course watchdogs, all of us, are needed during the *entire* election process.

This list has been published for a long, everytime mentioning your service as a destinee. You had plenty of time to object.
And I have objected 3 times now. You have plenty of time to correct and remove my name as nominator of "Bob Crawford" before the voting starts. Not doing this makes you lose all credibility as an impartial election officer, when you deliberately and falsely taint my name.
Are you telling me that I should have protested immediately when you put it up and that it is now too late??

I did not nominate Merle Swain as watchdog.
No one nominated Watchdogs?
Please remove my name there as a nominator of her as watchdog. Are you not responsible for making that website in accordance with the truth?

I did not nominate Mark Poole, Dominic Pinto, and Sebastian Klein.
All this is not clear to me.
Please remove my name as nominator of these 3 people, Jefsey. I request it.

If you check in the Forum http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=872#872
you will see that I listed them as having acted as NOMINATORS.
I respect but I am not interested in what happens on the forum because I understand nothing and I have not the time.

Huh?  Then please pay attention to what is written right now on this list.

All the more than this list has been published and updated regularly and you were explicitly requested to publish it at http://icannatlarge.com - what I am sure you did during all the duration of the campaign.
Yes, as well as I could verify the nominees and who nominated or seconded. I do not copy blindly.
Now there is something that appears on your list that I ask you to correct.

I do not want to go into an election as the nominator of "Bob Crawford" when I have never nominated this entity.

-joop-