[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-candidates] your slogan

At 04:33 a.m. 23/05/2003, you wrote:
Please note that the list at http://icannatlarge.org/election_list.htm has been modified:

1. candidates are listed first
2. the 50 characters slogan (keywords, quote, info, what you want to write) is now listed under your URL.

I note that this "slogan" is probably most of what will attract the voters to look into your site. Yuo may see the impact in looking at the page through Bob Crawford who responded by retrun.
Please make the following corrections to election_list.htm

I have NOT nominated Bob Crawford.
Quite the contrary.
Are the watchdogs not reading this list??

I did not nominate Merle Swain as watchdog.
I did not nominate Mark Poole, Dominic Pinto, and Sebastian Klein.
If you check in the Forum http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=872#872
you will see that I listed them as having acted as NOMINATORS.

PS.
My own "keywords" are: "Building a Democratic Charter to safeguard our legitimacy"

-joop-