Re: [atlarge-discuss] MY BALLOT

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:

On 01:25 27/05/03, Sotiris Sotiropoulos said:

For the SECOND time.
I DID NOT get an autoresponder message signalling receipt of my ballot!!! How do I know my ballot was received and counted?!?!?!?!

Sorry for not having had the time to respond - I spent 16 hours non-stop writing the code to get the ballot correctly presented (that code will be relased today) in the reports.

1. Your ballot has been received (last evening my time it was noted we received 2 copies)
2. I tested the system and received a reponse.

The system received 2 copies?!?!?

I only sent 1 copy! How is it possible that the system received 2 copies?!?!?!?

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos