RE: [atlarge-discuss] The Rights and Responsibilities of Voting...

AtLarge,

Significant time and energies have been spent doing the legwork needed
to provide at least a minimum of information on the candidate list as
illustrated in the Report of the Verification and Certification ad hoc
committee.  Granted, the three people, myself included, were not
"appointed" to this task, but undertook it as a positive contribution to
making this process as transparent as possible.  As of this morning, I
would say that there are at least 16 candidates with stated "platforms"
and a minimum of 13 that would be considered viable candidates by
any....  So make no mistake, there are at least eleven people worthy of
having a chance to help make this organization become reality.

I refer you again to:

http://www.starwalker.org/icannatlarge/verfication_committe_reports/repo
rt03.4.html

Sincerely,

TTTT
Jefftttt@txucom.net
www.tejas-info-services.com

P.S. Someone asked me to cease having the Return Receipt requested on
these emails to the list.  I respectfully refuse since it gives me at
least some indication of who actually reads and participates in the
discussions.  And one always has the opportunity to decline the
notification.
jh