Re: [atlarge-discuss] The Rights and Responsibilities of Voting...

Jeff Holt wrote:

"P.S. Someone asked me to cease having the Return Receipt requested on
these emails to the list.  I respectfully refuse since it gives me at
least some indication of who actually reads and participates in the
discussions.  And one always has the opportunity to decline the
notification."

Dear Jeff:

I have read all of your messages, but I don't always send a receipt, because
it requires another message to be sent (wasted bandwidth) and another
message to be cleared from my sent mail.  I also find the request annoying,
why should I be forced to deal with this request, just to be able to read
your posts?

Please don't continue the practice.

Best regards, Ron Sherwood