Micheal Sherrill

From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@hermesnetwork.com>
Date:  Tue, 27 May 2003 10:43:37 -0400

For those who wish to turn this organization into the Tower of Babel, I
just tried to send a message in Greek to this list, but the list
software rejected the message.  I want to communicate in Greek, but the
list is not configured to accept Greek, so we have a problem.  After
all, how can you people want to participate in an international
organization and not be able to speak and write in Greek?!?!?

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos