Re: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normales

Sotiris wrote to Mauro:

"I did not "attack" you, I questioned your proficiency in English.  If
you understood my concern as an "attack" then it seems the deficiency
extends to reading comprehension as well."

Sotiris, it is good to see you backing away from your earlier position, but
you have not backed far enough away. When you wrote to Mauro:

"Your English is as bad (if not worse) than Jefsey's.  I did not
understand your post.  How do you expect yo work on a panel whose
primary language will be English when your English is so poor?"

That was an attack.  Your condescending note above that Mauro's "deficiency"
extends to "reading comprehension" as well... is a further, un-called for,
attack.

While I am awed by your multiple language capability, I am dismayed by your
limitations when it comes to corresponding in your "native" tongue.  It is
too bad that you don't "comprehend" the arrogance, and the patently
distasteful nature of your attitude.  It was referred to earlier by a list
participant as "surly".   Do we need a surly language cop on the panel?  I
think not.

Please lighten up Sotiris and make this organization inclusive, rather than
the exclusive Anglophonic club you clearly want to establish.

Ron Sherwood