RE: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normales

@Large;

Regardless of the outcome of this election, when it is over it does not
mean that the participation of all will no longer be required or
desired.

[snipped]
miraculously - we finally find a
team which can work together and get a clear and defined grasp of what
the
membership wants to achieve...
[snip]

It will be up to the full membership to make SURE that those elected
perform their duties and make progress. As members we cannot just sit
back and put the full weight of making accomplishment upon even a
"short" dozen of panelists.  All members with the desire to see this
organization take full root and begin to flower should continue to
express themselves and exert the utmost influence on the Panelists to
achieve the most possible in the length of time allotted.  With the
concerted efforts of the new Panel along with the membership, a method
of undertaking more formal and secure Elections for future positions
will be found and implemented.

Sincerely,

TTTT
Jefftttt@txucom.net