Re: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normales

Golbert and all fellow members,

  No one that I can recall is discouraging A/S Mauro D. Ríos participation
that I have seen thus far.  But several members to include myself
have Encouraged A/S Mauro D. Ríos to post his comments in
English or provide and english translation.  As translation software
is available for a nominal fee/cost to do so, and the fact the English
is the predominant language of the membership here, such a
request or requirement would only be reasonable and to many
expectable.  Hence Gilbert, as you are seemingly a new member or
new to this forum, perhaps it would be a good idea to reflect
your discourse in a manner that is accurate in the future.

Thank you for your cooperation in advance Gilbert.

    Pierre Abelard