Re: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normales

A/S Mauro and all fellow members,

  Now I know  you are not being honest or accurate.
See: http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0305/msg00915.html
and you were responding to Jefsey not sotiris.  But I believe
that in part Sotiris may have also been directing his concern
towards Ivonne as well.

    Pierre Abelard