RE: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normales

@Large,

At this point I must remind those that Sr. Mauro D. Rios has indeed been
verified and certified by the ad hoc Committee for that purpose.
Failure to consider the facts does not make them any less factual.  As a
point of information, Sr. Rios has one of the few PERFECT scores given
due to his providing a COMPLETE set of the requested documentation as
well as answering all posed questionnaires.

 [snip]
An "attack" is by definition something intended as harmful.  I intended
Mauro (an as yet unverified individual) no harm.
[snip]

Intentions are known only to the person taking the action.  Stating that
they are one thing is itself no proof that they are what they are
claimed to be.  The innuendo is itself harmful, and the false clause
adds insult to injury.

Sincerely,

TTTT
Jefftttt@txucom.net