[atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normales,

Ron Sherwood wrote:

<snip>

It seems, Sotiris, that our only difference is that I want to welcome willing new blood from a wider membership base, and I am prepared to live with the language difficulties. You, on the other hand appear to place your need for fluency in English above the will to work as a team and actually achieve something this time around. I doubt that we will agree on this one.

If Mauro and I happen to be elected, I will make every effort to work with him. I did not mean for this issue to be cast as an 'anglo-centric' one as I am a citizen of the most multicultural country on the planet. In truth, I am more than a little vexed by the confusion that Jefsey has cast us all into.
As far as this "election" is concerned, it has become clear that we are totally at Jefsey's mercy. Who knows what is going on exactly? For all we know, Jefsey can tell us whatever "results" he likes and there would be no way to validate or disprove his tally. Not to mention that his little nomination and seconding trick was the most direct example of his manipulative and dishonest tendencies (remember "Claude"?). And the real kicker: Jefsey has not even explained how his "voting" system works nor has he produced the code, and yet certain people aren't complaining... just mention Joop's polling booth and these same people would be up in arms screaming about not knowing its inner workings!! Doesn't anyone else find that freaking odd?
I'm for having Joop redo this election with the same candidates in the Polling Booth as a check on any "results" that Jefsey may try and foist on us. Joop, please carry on and set this up, this farce has gone on long enough.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos