Re: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normales,

At 03:33 p.m. 28/05/2003, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

>I'm for having Joop redo this election with the same candidates in the Polling Booth as a check on any "results" that Jefsey may >try and foist on us.

I am not sure if there is mala fides on Jefsey's part, just intransparency and bumbling.
The Booth counting will be transparent (results will be visible during the vote) so that any voter can check immediately before and after voting if his/her vote has been added.

>Joop, please carry on and set this up, this farce has gone on long enough.

I can set it up, but I will need the full voters' list and (ideally) the agreement of the elected Panel members to actually mail out the new voting message to the members.

It would have to be cast in the form of a "vote confirmation" and it could be done simultaneously with a Panel approved (and binding!) poll on structure that will need to precede the next election.

Apart from that, as long as the panel is not hijacked by an unknown agenda, I am all in favour of giving new blood a chance to prove themselves and their dedication to democracy and end users' interest.

That way, we *will* have proper competition for available seats.

-joop-