Re: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normales,

At 03:33 p.m. 28/05/2003, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

>  I'm for having Joop redo this election with the same candidates in the
> Polling Booth as a check on any "results" that Jefsey may
> try and foist on us.
[snip]
> Joop, please carry on and set this up, this farce has gone on long enough.

Sotiris:

This is just too much.  After a year of leadership failure and a zero score
on accomplishment.  You have the gall to cast aspersions on the integrity of
the two people who are left to do the work of an 11 person team.  If you
have some 'absolute proof' of wrongdoing coupled with malicious intent by
either of the election officials, then bring it before the membership.  If
not, simply shut up and let the election take place.  How dare you (as an
individual with a vested interest due to your candidacy) ask another
individual (also with a vested interest due to his candidacy) to run a
parallel election to suit your needs.

You should be ashamed of your words and your actions.  I hope those members
who have not yet voted, take clear note of your ongoing attempt to
compromise this election with innuendo and character assassination. This
latest effort to take over the process and run your own election borders on
criminal in nature.  You may think you can do everything in the world better
than anyone else in the world, but I am here to tell you that it just ain't
so.

Bruce and Jefsey are the last remaining members of a legitimately elected
Panel. They are doing a better job than you, or anyone else, under almost
impossible circumstances.  I have every faith in them, and your baseless
denigration is simply a graceless attempt to take total control of the
process that you are subject to as a candidate.

It is time for you to learn that you have one vote in this election for each
panel position.  You can vote for yourself, but you cannot run the election.
Stop trying.

Ron Sherwood