RE: [atlarge-discuss] Polling Commitee: your 50 chars texts

Hugh Blair wrote:

| A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
| Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Cute.  And I respond:

Q: Why is bottom-posting such a bad thing?
A: Because I have to scroll through all the duplicated prior post(s) to
reach the new information, which wastes both time and bandwidth!  I prefer
to quote applicable portions of the previous post instead.  More work for
me, but less for the many others who read it, and less bandwidth on the Net!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info