RE: [atlarge-discuss] Polling Commitee: your 50 chars texts

Access to the Internet is a "luxury"? Are you advocating that
only those that can afford a "luxury" should have access? Tell
that to our friends in Viet Nam.

If you believe that prisons are *only* to hold law breakers,
then your idea works. I'd hope that there is also a component
of rehabilitation in their incarceration. Another reason is
for research. Most prisons have a law library that's horribly
out of date. Access to the Internet allows access to more
up to date laws and court decisions. Of course there should be
some safeguards to their access, but I don't believe in them
having no access.

Hugh

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?