Re: [atlarge-discuss] Question for Jonathan Robin

You may note that Jonathan Robin has indicated on May 25th his withdrawall from this election it a mail to this list. This was after the inputs for the vote were closed and ballot had already been sent. So Jonathan is a candidate but has clearly expressed he would not participate.

I note that Jonathan was on the list of people supported as a possible bylaws author in your poll. I understand that Jonathan's attitude results from the way he was recently addressed at ISOC and was somewhat upset at meeting the same type of bickering among us.
jfc