[atlarge-discuss] Question for Jonathan Robin

At 04:28 p.m. 28/05/2003, Danny Younger wrote:
I was rather suprised to note a "blank" or "zero" score for Jonathan Robin at
the Verification Committee's webpage. Jon recently was a candidate in the
ISOC elections and the link that he provided led to the following URL
(endorsement) which outlines his credentials (hence I fail to understand the notation
"This page can be found, but the purpose of the link provided cannot be
discerned"):

http://www.isoc.org/members/vote/2003election/profiles/c-robin.shtml
Dear Jonathan,

We have not had the pleasure of you participating in the atlarge discussion with Panel candidates.
Did you subscribe to the Mailing List or the Forum?

How will your reconcile your considerable activity for ISOC with your Panel duties for icannatlarge?
Will you have time to help us construct?

-joop-