Re: [atlarge-discuss] Watchdog members

Abel Wisman wrote:

According to www.execlub.org/atlarge.htm :
Joe Borda

I do not recall Joey volunteering for the watchdog committee. If he is a watchdog, perhaps he can verify this for us, as well as explain (in detail) how he's doing his job as a "watchdog"?

Alexandru Jalba

His "bio" satates: "severe time constraints". Plus he is an unverified individual who was nominated under questionable circumstances ( nominated by: For Panel candidacy:"Claude Thielet" - Jefsey Morfin -). Perhaps he can verify 1) his existence and 2) his status as a watchdog, as well as explain (in detail) how he's doing his job as a "watchdog"?
Norbert Klein

Wrote in his "bio" " As I had indicated, I lost confidence in the efforts related to atlarge.com and atlarge.org - as they seemed to me too much developed into an exercise of base democracy and not in an exercise of how to organize a - at present disenfranchized - at-large membership trying to still make an impact on ICANN." He goes on to state: " You may remember that I tried, several times, to make my concerns clear: I am not in favor of an at-large under ICANN without own initiatives - but I am also not interested in an at-large effort quite far apart from the actual proceedings of ICANN, a world wide organization of internet users etc." So, if in fact Mr. Klein is a watchdog, I wonder if he migt be so kind as to verify his status as a watchdog, as well as explain (in detail) how he's doing his job as a "watchdog"?
Thomas Roessler

Cited severe time constraints in his "bio". I am wondering if Thomas can verify his status as a watchdog, as well as explain (in detail) how he's doing his job as a "watchdog"?
Merle Swain

Cites a recent personal tragedy in his "bio" which has left him "unable to think in a coherent and logical manner". I am wondering if he can verify his status as a watchdog, as well as explain (in detail) how he's doing his job as a "watchdog"?
These have "watchdog" with their name so I am assuming they have
accepted or offered to act as such.

I would prefer not to assume anything at this point. I'd like to hear fom each of them personally on their status as watchdog and the details of their task. Failing that, I will all for this election to be aborted and re-done by Joop in his Polling Booth. Do you have any trouble with that?

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos