Re: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail

> Hello Ron:
>
> You are shooting the messenger.

My eyes are blurred, my work and my wife are mad at me.
I am just a default panelist who is trying not to interfere with bottom up
governance. I am not a watchdog.
But I have watched everything and find no problems.
I want to limit postings and stop the ravings - but that is wrong.
If you read the last 500 posts you will find we truly are bottom up, with
only facilitators at the top end.
Complaints and interjections are being heard and I hope our new panel will
follow the lead of not interfering too much.
If anyone has a specific complaint I want to hear it (unless it is about my
buddy Jeff Williams or Bob Crawford, I assure you they are real) Richard and
Sotiris should keep up their even pace of antaginism.  Jefsey should plow
forth and we shall all do well. Thank you Joop and Bruce.

A great man once said " by our mere continued existance we prove our worth",
we do well to remember success is not an achievement but a process.
{oops that was me who said that} ;-)
sorry for my spelling - in LA with a smog headache.
Eric