[atlarge-discuss] Report03 - REVISION 3.5 - FINAL - by V&C committee

Members & Candidates:

REVISED *Report03 (Revison 3.5) - FINAL,* is available at URL:

http://www.starwalker.org/icannatlarge/verfication_committe_reports/report03.5.html

Added or changed information is highlighted in a LIGHT ORANGE color.

NO FURTHER REVISIONS will be issued unless they are MATERIAL in nature!

PREVIOUS VERSIONs can still be viewed at URLs:

http://www.starwalker.org/icannatlarge/verfication_committe_reports/report03.4.html

http://www.starwalker.org/icannatlarge/verfication_committe_reports/report03.3.html

http://www.starwalker.org/icannatlarge/verfication_committe_reports/report03.2.html

http://www.starwalker.org/icannatlarge/verfication_committe_reports/report03.1.html

http://www.starwalker.org/icannatlarge/verfication_committe_reports/report03.0.html

http://www.starwalker.org/icannatlarge/verfication_committe_reports/report02.html

http://www.starwalker.org/icannatlarge/verfication_committe_reports/report01.html

The Committee extends its wishes for the best of luck to our candidates and members. May we have a GOOD vote!

/s/ Joey Borda/Bordo

For the committee:
Martha Gottlieb
Jeff Holt

Wednesday, May 28, 2003 * 7:59 PM EDT USA

committee@starwalker.org
starwalker@gay.com
starwalker@starwalker.org