Re: [atlarge-discuss] and ALAC marches on

Danny and all fellow members,

 Your spot on  here.  It seems that Joop again hasn't reviewed the
ALAC archives. And it also seems that the ALOC's archives
prior to Feb. still have not shown up.  I wonder when Vittori
is going to make good on his promise to produce them on the
DNSO GA forum?

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Joop,
>
> The ALAC advice is nothing more than the commentary of three individuals:
> Wendy Seltzer, Vittorio Bertola, and Thomas Roessler.  If you review the
> archives of the ALAC discussions you will note that other members of the Committee
> rarely, if ever, make a comment, and positions are automatically adopted if no
> one states any objection.  For all we know, the other members of the Committee
> aren't even reading the proposed statements, and there is certainly no voting
> process in place (let alone the concept of a quorum).
>
> Yes, the fraud is still marching on, and Denise Michel is personally managing
> the ongoing PR campaign.

    Pierre Abelard