Re: [atlarge-discuss] ELECTION DAILY REPORT

FRAUD or CLAUDE?  Which is it?

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:

ICANN@LARGE.ORG PANEL ELECTION
=====
The daily watchdog.zip file has been forwarded to the watchogs.
It includes:
- all the received ballots anonymized by the watch.exe program
- the code of the watch.c program
- the detail of the VIDs having returned a ballot
=====
189 (checked as: 189) ballots have been archived
they include:
- 11 duplicates
- 54 empty ballots returned
  from 37 probably wrong/anti-spam e-mail addresses
=====
124 Members have voted
- the leading candidate has 48 votes, i.e. 38 %
- the 11th candidate has 29 votes, i.e. 23 %
- the last candidate has 6 votes, i.e. 4 %
=====
Statistics:
- average number of candidates selected per voters: 5
- everage number of answers (Y/N) given per voters: 38
=====
"lead, follow, or get out of the way!"
=====

PS. the watch.c program has been copied to Abel Wisman.
Any C developper requesting it and able to understand and
comment it in a polite way will get a copy. It is a fairly
simple prorgam. As I always indicated it will be released to the
entire community on Sunday. I note that at the present stage
it is documented in the code in French. I will try to change that
to English before I release it.

-----------

"The science of jurisprudence regards the state and power as the
ancients regarded fire- namely, as something existing absolutely.
But for history, the state and power are merely phenomena, just as for
modern physics fire is not an element but a phenomenon.

From this fundamental difference between the view held by history
and that held by jurisprudence, it follows that jurisprudence can tell
minutely how in its opinion power should be constituted and what
power- existing immutably outside time- is, but to history's questions
about the meaning of the mutations of power in time it can answer
nothing."
				     --Leo Tolstoy, "War and Peace"