[atlarge-discuss] ELECTION DAILY REPORT

ICANN@LARGE.ORG PANEL ELECTION
=====
The daily watchdog.zip file has been forwarded to the watchogs.
It includes:
- all the received ballots anonymized by the watch.exe program
- the code of the watch.c program
- the detail of the VIDs having returned a ballot
=====
189 (checked as: 189) ballots have been archived
they include:
- 11 duplicates
- 54 empty ballots returned
  from 37 probably wrong/anti-spam e-mail addresses
=====
124 Members have voted
- the leading candidate has 48 votes, i.e. 38 %
- the 11th candidate has 29 votes, i.e. 23 %
- the last candidate has 6 votes, i.e. 4 %
=====
Statistics:
- average number of candidates selected per voters: 5
- everage number of answers (Y/N) given per voters: 38
=====
"lead, follow, or get out of the way!"
=====

PS. the watch.c program has been copied to Abel Wisman.
Any C developper requesting it and able to understand and
comment it in a polite way will get a copy. It is a fairly
simple prorgam. As I always indicated it will be released to the
entire community on Sunday. I note that at the present stage
it is documented in the code in French. I will try to change that
to English before I release it.